How to import and install a CustoPack?
- Download a CustoPack via our gallery.
- Open the downloaded file. The installation process will automatically run CustoPack Tools software.
Note : if CustoPack Tools isn't installed on your computer, you will be prompted to download and install it.
- The pack is imported into the software and a preview window of the pack appears. Click « Selection of options and Installation » to continue.
- Select a type of installation. We recommand you the « Classic installation » that allows you to customize your computer while maintaining its optimal performances. Click « Next step » to continue.
- This step allows you to read and accept the license terms of the CustoPack that you want to install. Click « Install CustoPack » to continue.
- CustoPack Tools installs the selected pack. This process may take a few minutes, it depends on selected options and your computer's performances.
- After, or during the installation, you will be prompted to « Restart your computer » or to « Log out ». This allows to complete the pack installation.
- At the first installation of a pack, it is possible that after restarting your computer a window asks you to complete the pack installation. If this window doesn't appear, you can go to item number (10).
- Click « Yes » to complete the installation of CustoPack . CustoPack Tools will open in order to finish the installation of the « Visual style » part. When it's indicated that the installation is completed, you can close CustoPack Tools.
- Installation completed! Thanks for being patient! Now you can enjoy the new appearance of your Windows.